Central KY Breakout Sessions
Participants will attend a variety of interactive discussion panels and breakout sessions. Each student will attend a total of 2 breakout sessions. The breakouts will be delivered by various local women that represent a variety of careers and personal choices. These women are experts on issues that high school girls are currently facing. The sessions will teach important skills needed to be successful in the workforce and ways to develop their leadership potential.
- Working Towards Financial Literacy
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Life After High School – Exploring Your Options
- Speed Career Networking
- Raise the Standard – Preventing Human Trafficking and Understanding Healthy Relationships
- Goal Setting
- Harnessing the Power of Social Media
- Tough as Nails: Protecting Yourself with Self-Defense
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Registration: 8:00 – 8:45 a.m.
Conference Welcome: 8:45 – 9:10 a.m.
Morning Charge Up: 9:10 – 9:20 a.m.
Transfer to Breakouts/Restroom Break: 9:20 – 9:35 a.m.
Breakout Session 1: 9:35 – 10:15 a.m.
Transfer to Lunch or Breakout #2a: 10:15 – 10:30 a.m.
1/2 Lunch or 1/2 Breakout Session #2a: 10:30 – 11:10 a.m.
Transfer to Lunch or Breakout #2b: 11:10 – 11:25 a.m.
1/2 Lunch or 1/2 Breakout Session #2b: 11:25 – 12:05 p.m.
Transfer to Brock Auditorium: 12:05 – 12:20 p.m.
Keynote Speaker: 12:20 – 1:20 p.m.
Students Depart: 1:30 p.m.
Have questions? Contact us!
YWL Registration Manager