Young Women LEAD Conference at the University of Kentucky
10/25 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pmRegister
Young Women LEAD invites high school girls to attend this year’s in-person Young Women LEAD Conference hosted at the University of Kentucky featuring
Keynote Presenter Julie Marie Carrier
The YWL conference presented by Toyota is for girls and focuses on Leadership, Education and Development (LEAD). The all-day conference features interactive keynote, STEM panel speakers, lunch and more. The conference is FREE to all participants with 700 students expected to attend. YWL teaches important skills needed to be successful in the workforce and ways to develop confidence and leadership potential.
What: Annual Young Women LEAD Conference
When: Tuesday, October 25 from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Location: University of Kentucky
- Registration is available here.
- Attendees should register themselves as the registration includes questions regarding students’ goals for attending the conference.
- We encourage early registration as registration is first-come, first-served and limited to the first 700 students.
- Lunch will be provided (pizza) and the cost is FREE
- All attendees must have a signed Waiver to attend the event. No one will be permitted to attend the event without a signed waiver.